Restoration of a residential building in the middle of an olive grove in Tuscany.
The former farmhouse was built in 1650 within sight of the Tuscan town Civitella Marittima and is surrounded by olive groves. The house has an almost square floor plan with two floors and an attic with large roof glazing. Olive oil and wine are stored in the vaulted cellar.
The structure of the house has been preserved and the interior has been completely renovated. The exterior rooms were made part of the house and the local life with native plants.