Extension of an existing detached house with additional living space and access via stair tower in the extension.
The residential house from 1852 in the old village centre of Röschenz was extended in the 30s with an extension. In the course of the upcoming renovation of the property, we replaced the small-scale extension with a new, spacious interior. The character of the old part of the building has been retained, and all rooms are accessed via a stair tower in the extension. On the ground floor of the extension, on the south side, there is a new dining area, open to the roof, with its generous glazing towards the garden.