Transformation of former cellular offices into bright open space office with kitchen area and meeting room.
Blaser Architekten AG were commissioned to convert the second floor of the office building on the edge of the Stücki Park. The property was built in 1958, and the original division of the ground plan into cellular offices along the façade created a very dark middle and recreational zone.
The new open-space office with separate kitchen area and large meeting room offers plenty of daylight throughout. A meeting niche and the copy room with partially translucent walls were built into the core zone of the open space. The workplaces are located along the façade. The ceiling was removed down to the concrete ribs and fitted with acoustic ceiling sails.