Installation Ferrari-Maserati Garage, Basel | 2002 - 2004

Four adjoining warehouse halls with a total area of 1’834 square meters, built between 1939-56, were renovated as display area, repair shop, office area, and sales area.

The corporate identity guidelines of Ferrari-Maserati needed to be followed. The industrial design of the halls and superlative design of the cars blend together to form an exciting environment for sales, service, and repair.